You have no items in your shopping cart.
Reigning from the Fujian Province in China, the White Peach tea combines White Tea leaves with a burst of juicy peach flavor, giving you a smooth, refreshing tea that people are calling the ‘Supreme Drink of Health’.
Like other teas, White tea is harvested from the Camellia Sinensis bush, but it is harvested when its leaves are immature, before the buds have fully opened. This allows for the maximum amount of nutrients to be retained in the leaves before its energy goes into flowering. The tea derives its name from the white appearance of the buds while they are still young, when they are harvested. Following harvesting, the tea is subjected to very little processing allowing it to retain its maximum levels of antioxidants. Antioxidants assist in protection against cancers, heart disease, and stroke as well as numerous other conditions. They can also alleviate the symptoms of cold and flu and boost immunity. Like other teas, White tea also contains small amount of fluoride which help to maintain strong and healthy teeth. Fluoride also fights plaque, giving you better teeth and gum protection as well as better breath. Peaches have been hailed for their Vitamin A, improving eyesight and for their high antioxidant capacity. Both Peaches and White Tea are known for their capacity to rejuvenate skin and protect skin against the effects of ageing, smoking and weather. This makes the White Peach tea a great way of incorporating exquisite taste and health into your daily cup of brew.Studies show that consuming 2-4 cups of White Tea per day can significantly improve your overall health and well-being, making this White Peach Tea a great way to enrich your diet and lifestyle.
Not only does White Peach deliver health benefits to your household, it has also been noted to have a smoother, silkier taste than other teas and lacks the grassy tones often associated with green teas. This, in combination with the rich, full flavor of juicy peaches makes the White Peach tea a great choice for your health, and your taste buds. This light, refreshing tea is both fruity and crisp as well as being a wonderful thirst quencher. It can be consumed hot or cold, and can be enhanced with other ingredients such as ginger or honey if desired. Set aside a few minutes each day for yourself, enjoying a flavorful cup of White Peach tea, in the knowledge that you are nourishing your body while you take a few quiet moments to yourself.
White Peach makes a great gift for tea lovers. Its light taste will be soothing to even the most discerning of tea drinkers, and you will get to feel great about enriching someone’s life with this healthful beverage.
|Usage||Use 2 teaspoons per 16 to 24 oz pot. Use Hot (160º - 180ºF.) water. Steep for 3 to 5 minutes|
|Ingredients||white tea, natural peach flavor and marigold flowers|
|Nature Level||All Natural|
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. However, because international shipping rates vary dramatically, we do not typically apply rate promotions to international shipping, nor is flat rate shipping available. Prices will be calculated by weight at the time of the order as mailed by the United States Postal Service.
- Are your candles made to order?
- Typically, our candles are already made so that we can ensure the fastest shipping. If you do have a special request or don't find what you're looking for, we encourage you to contact us. We love to hear our customers' ideas, and we can come up with a price for just about anything.
- Is Palm wax better than soy wax?
- To us yes, to others no. Palm wax has a natural crystallization that makes a truly beautiful candle. It makes for elegance and an added sparkle you wont get with soy wax. Soy wax tends to be flat and has a bitter odor to it when it burns.
- Does palm wax leave black soot?
- Palm wax is a natural wax and is almost soot free. There is no candle that wont have a soot level, but with Palm, the soot is white which makes it difficult to see. Regardless the color, the National Candle Association did exhaustive test on paraffin wax, soy wax, palm wax, and bee wax. Included in the test was a soot concentration test. It was found that bee wax had the most soot, with paraffin close behind. Soy had less than paraffin, but palm wax distinctly had the least soot.
- Is your tea organic?
- Most of our teas are organic. Some are not "certified". In most cases, the tea itself is organic, but flavors mixed with them are not so that they can remain fresh as long as the tea can. Otherwise, some herbal options are harvested from the wild which cannot be considered organic, even if it is more natural than organic farms.
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times depend on many factors. Most candles or melters ship within one day. Tea normally ships within 3 days as they are mixed per order to ensure you receive the freshest product. Candles that have customization, currently not in production, or if you order more than we have made, there may be a delay up to 3 days as the candles are made.
- Are your candles poured by hand or machine?
- All of our candles are made in Rochester, NY and hand poured with love. With machine "poured" candles, melted wax is pumped out under high pressure to fill large tracks of wax. Doing so also pressurizes environmental aspects such as air and moisture introducing bubbles and creating an inconsistent burn. These pieces are then placed into a mold or container cold where a filler wax is pumped in to make it pretty. We strive for absolute perfection in our candles and find the machine process entirely ineffective. We make sure they look as perfect as we possibly can before shipping them out. Because we don't use machine pumped wax, our production is easily scalable to accommodate any size order. We also take additional measures to ensure that the wick is centered and there are no void spaces within the candles to ensure they have the safest burn possible. As such, there are safety guidelines on the bottom of the candle in addition to on the candle product pages to ensure safe operation. We do everything we can to ensure our products are safe, so ultimate responsibility falls upon the person who lights the candle to ensure it burns safely.
All returns must be in new/resealable condition unless it was damaged in shipping. All original packaging must be included. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. Candles that have been lit are not eligible for return unless they are defective. It is the responsibility of the customer to request a return through the contact form, and to ship the package within 5 days at their own expense.
A restocking fee of 20% may be applied if a return is requested or shipped beyond a deadline, if packaging materials are missing, or if our return system is abused. If either of these situations apply, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. So please contact us to verify an item is eligible for return.
All items may be returned or exchanged under the above terms within 30 days of the order shipment date.
Refunds, if eligible, will be issued within 7 days of receiving the merchandise in accordance with this policy.