You have no items in your shopping cart.
Indulge yourself with the warm taste of apple and cinnamon in this comforting Rooibos tea. The delicate blend of fresh spicy cinnamon and South African Rooibos tea provides a satisfying treat for even the sweetest tooth without the calories or caffeine content.
An infusion of three key flavors which come together to create this classic combination, The Cinnamon Rooibos Tea combines the vibrant red color, sweet taste and health benefits of Rooibos, whist packing a fresh flavor hit.
Originating from the South African Red Bush grown in the Western Cape Province, Rooibos tea is hailed worldwide for its numerous health benefits. Long recognized for its health properties in South Africa, this tea is now gaining popularity in the West, particularly among the health conscious. Rooibos tea is claimed to encourage heart and liver health, actively lowering cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Rooibos is also said to improve circulation and can have a calming effect, making it a great, natural alternative to use in aiding insomnia. These health benefits are owed to the high levels of antioxidants the Rooibos leave contain which also aid in slowing and reversing the aging process and protecting from chronic diseases such as cancer. For this reason, this healing tea promotes goods overall health and well-being. It has also been used as an eczema treatment, adding the tea leaves to a warm bath.
Because the Rooibos plant grows naturally and is not extensively processed it is naturally caffeine free. This is important for several reasons as it means that the tea does not need to be processed to remove the caffeine, and makes it a great drink for the whole family. It also means that this delicious blend can be enjoyed by those who want to avoid the stimulating effects of caffeinated beverages. This makes the Cinnamon Rooibos Tea a perfect way to enjoy the health benefits of Rooibos tea whilst still being able to enjoy the fresh, spiced flavor of apple.
The smooth, fresh blend of fruit, spice and South African Rooibos means that this tea can be enjoyed in a variety of settings. Sip it piping hot as a spicy alternative to hot coffee, or enjoy it ice cold from a pitcher on a summer afternoon. This tea can be served with milk or honey if desired, and makes an excellent accompaniment to any event.
|Usage||Use 1 Tablespoon per 16 to 24 oz pot. Use Boiling (212ºF.) water. Steep for 5 to 7 minutes. Iced tea brewing method: (to make 1 liter/quart): Place 6 teaspoons of rooibos into a teapot or heat resistant pitcher. Pour 1 1/4 cups of freshly boiled water over the Rooibos. Steep for 5 minutes. Quarter fill a serving pitcher with cold water. Pour the Rooibos into the serving pitcher straining the leaves. Add ice and top-up with cold water. Garnish and sweeten to taste.|
|Ingredients||Luxury rooibos, Orange flowers, Cinnamon, Natural flavors|
|Nature Level||All Natural|
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. However, because international shipping rates vary dramatically, we do not typically apply rate promotions to international shipping, nor is flat rate shipping available. Prices will be calculated by weight at the time of the order as mailed by the United States Postal Service.
- Are your candles made to order?
- Typically, our candles are already made so that we can ensure the fastest shipping. If you do have a special request or don't find what you're looking for, we encourage you to contact us. We love to hear our customers' ideas, and we can come up with a price for just about anything.
- Is Palm wax better than soy wax?
- To us yes, to others no. Palm wax has a natural crystallization that makes a truly beautiful candle. It makes for elegance and an added sparkle you wont get with soy wax. Soy wax tends to be flat and has a bitter odor to it when it burns.
- Does palm wax leave black soot?
- Palm wax is a natural wax and is almost soot free. There is no candle that wont have a soot level, but with Palm, the soot is white which makes it difficult to see. Regardless the color, the National Candle Association did exhaustive test on paraffin wax, soy wax, palm wax, and bee wax. Included in the test was a soot concentration test. It was found that bee wax had the most soot, with paraffin close behind. Soy had less than paraffin, but palm wax distinctly had the least soot.
- Is your tea organic?
- Most of our teas are organic. Some are not "certified". In most cases, the tea itself is organic, but flavors mixed with them are not so that they can remain fresh as long as the tea can. Otherwise, some herbal options are harvested from the wild which cannot be considered organic, even if it is more natural than organic farms.
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times depend on many factors. Most candles or melters ship within one day. Tea normally ships within 3 days as they are mixed per order to ensure you receive the freshest product. Candles that have customization, currently not in production, or if you order more than we have made, there may be a delay up to 3 days as the candles are made.
- Are your candles poured by hand or machine?
- All of our candles are made in Rochester, NY and hand poured with love. With machine "poured" candles, melted wax is pumped out under high pressure to fill large tracks of wax. Doing so also pressurizes environmental aspects such as air and moisture introducing bubbles and creating an inconsistent burn. These pieces are then placed into a mold or container cold where a filler wax is pumped in to make it pretty. We strive for absolute perfection in our candles and find the machine process entirely ineffective. We make sure they look as perfect as we possibly can before shipping them out. Because we don't use machine pumped wax, our production is easily scalable to accommodate any size order. We also take additional measures to ensure that the wick is centered and there are no void spaces within the candles to ensure they have the safest burn possible. As such, there are safety guidelines on the bottom of the candle in addition to on the candle product pages to ensure safe operation. We do everything we can to ensure our products are safe, so ultimate responsibility falls upon the person who lights the candle to ensure it burns safely.
All returns must be in new/resealable condition unless it was damaged in shipping. All original packaging must be included. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. Candles that have been lit are not eligible for return unless they are defective. It is the responsibility of the customer to request a return through the contact form, and to ship the package within 5 days at their own expense.
A restocking fee of 20% may be applied if a return is requested or shipped beyond a deadline, if packaging materials are missing, or if our return system is abused. If either of these situations apply, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. So please contact us to verify an item is eligible for return.
All items may be returned or exchanged under the above terms within 30 days of the order shipment date.
Refunds, if eligible, will be issued within 7 days of receiving the merchandise in accordance with this policy.