You have no items in your shopping cart.
Enjoy a delicious cup of Premium Organic WuYuan Jasmine Green Tea, flavored with soft, delicate French "Super Blue" Lavender.
This exceptional tea is made from only the finest green tea and scented with high grade lavender and jasmine so that you can enjoy an exceptional brew. Because this special blend of tea is organic, you can relax knowing that it is free of artificial additives and has been subjected to fewer artificial methods and conditions. The superior scent of blue lavender and high-grade jasmine makes this tea not only rich and smooth, but warmly aromatic and inviting. The distinct blend of floral fragrances makes this tea luxuriant but light and great for the whole family.
Jasmine is known to be the most popular scented tea in China and in northern parts of China it has even become customary to serve it to guests upon arrival. Jasmine is widely hailed for its ability to lower stress levels, and consequently, blood pressure and heart rate. The addition of the Jasmine to this exceptional tea means it possesses a natural sedative effect, as well as the calming effects provided by the lavender, making it the perfect way to relax and unwind after a long day, or as part of your bedtime routine. Jasmine is also said to aid in building immunity, lowering cholesterol levels and helping to aid weight loss, making it a great way to boost your overall health and well-being. Studies have also shown Jasmine to possess anti-bacterial properties, making this tea an excellent way to help prevent tooth decay, and it is even claimed to have aphrodisiac qualities.
Originating in China, green tea is widely known to possess numerous health benefits. Because green tea is subjected to less processing than other teas, it is said to retain a significantly higher level of antioxidants which can help lower the risk of cancers and promote good overall health and well being. Green tea is also said to aid the reduction of accumulated cholesterol, and encourage the production and function of good cholesterol. It is hailed as a natural aid in the promotion of good digestion, in the regulation of blood sugar levels and in increasing metabolism for weight loss. It contains the highest antioxidant level of all teas and for this reason makes a smart and healthy addition to any diet or lifestyle. This makes this organic Jasmine and Lavender tea a perfect way to enjoy the health benefits of green tea whilst still being able to enjoy the soft, distinctive flavors of jasmine and lavender.
Lavender is also popular for its medicinal properties, and has been used for a wide range of ailments ranging from digestive problems to relieving tension and muscular pains, menstrual cramps and even topically as an insect repellent. It also used in a range of sleep remedies as it is known to have a soothing, calming effect. For this reason it is a popular tea among those who suffer from anxiety, depression and restlessness. Lavender tea is also used to help relieve more minor ailments such as nausea, toothache and as an appetite stimulant.Lavender is a fantastic tea for relaxing muscles, tension and for an overall calming effect. As well as having a lovely aromatic flavor, this Jasmine and Lavender tea is the perfect tea to aid sleep and relaxation as part of your daily routine.
This scrumptious tea features a lively, fresh green tea flavor and mouth-watering crisp texture that couples perfectly with the intoxicating scent of the jasmine and lavender, and because it is organic, you can drink it knowing that you have made a great choice your family, and your health.
|Usage||Use 2 teaspoons per 16 to 24 oz pot. Use Hot (160º - 180ºF.) water. Steep for 3 to 5 minutes.|
|Ingredients||Premium WuYuan Jasmine Green Tea blended with French "Super Blue" Lavender.|
|Nature Level||Certified Organic|
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. However, because international shipping rates vary dramatically, we do not typically apply rate promotions to international shipping, nor is flat rate shipping available. Prices will be calculated by weight at the time of the order as mailed by the United States Postal Service.
- Are your candles made to order?
- Typically, our candles are already made so that we can ensure the fastest shipping. If you do have a special request or don't find what you're looking for, we encourage you to contact us. We love to hear our customers' ideas, and we can come up with a price for just about anything.
- Is Palm wax better than soy wax?
- To us yes, to others no. Palm wax has a natural crystallization that makes a truly beautiful candle. It makes for elegance and an added sparkle you wont get with soy wax. Soy wax tends to be flat and has a bitter odor to it when it burns.
- Does palm wax leave black soot?
- Palm wax is a natural wax and is almost soot free. There is no candle that wont have a soot level, but with Palm, the soot is white which makes it difficult to see. Regardless the color, the National Candle Association did exhaustive test on paraffin wax, soy wax, palm wax, and bee wax. Included in the test was a soot concentration test. It was found that bee wax had the most soot, with paraffin close behind. Soy had less than paraffin, but palm wax distinctly had the least soot.
- Is your tea organic?
- Most of our teas are organic. Some are not "certified". In most cases, the tea itself is organic, but flavors mixed with them are not so that they can remain fresh as long as the tea can. Otherwise, some herbal options are harvested from the wild which cannot be considered organic, even if it is more natural than organic farms.
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times depend on many factors. Most candles or melters ship within one day. Tea normally ships within 3 days as they are mixed per order to ensure you receive the freshest product. Candles that have customization, currently not in production, or if you order more than we have made, there may be a delay up to 3 days as the candles are made.
- Are your candles poured by hand or machine?
- All of our candles are made in Rochester, NY and hand poured with love. With machine "poured" candles, melted wax is pumped out under high pressure to fill large tracks of wax. Doing so also pressurizes environmental aspects such as air and moisture introducing bubbles and creating an inconsistent burn. These pieces are then placed into a mold or container cold where a filler wax is pumped in to make it pretty. We strive for absolute perfection in our candles and find the machine process entirely ineffective. We make sure they look as perfect as we possibly can before shipping them out. Because we don't use machine pumped wax, our production is easily scalable to accommodate any size order. We also take additional measures to ensure that the wick is centered and there are no void spaces within the candles to ensure they have the safest burn possible. As such, there are safety guidelines on the bottom of the candle in addition to on the candle product pages to ensure safe operation. We do everything we can to ensure our products are safe, so ultimate responsibility falls upon the person who lights the candle to ensure it burns safely.
All returns must be in new/resealable condition unless it was damaged in shipping. All original packaging must be included. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. Candles that have been lit are not eligible for return unless they are defective. It is the responsibility of the customer to request a return through the contact form, and to ship the package within 5 days at their own expense.
A restocking fee of 20% may be applied if a return is requested or shipped beyond a deadline, if packaging materials are missing, or if our return system is abused. If either of these situations apply, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. So please contact us to verify an item is eligible for return.
All items may be returned or exchanged under the above terms within 30 days of the order shipment date.
Refunds, if eligible, will be issued within 7 days of receiving the merchandise in accordance with this policy.