You have no items in your shopping cart.
Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall. Amish Harvest scent is mixed with slightly spicy and mixed fruit. A fragrance that is slightly spicy with delicious dried fruit notes. Top Seller for Fall scent.
This small pillar candle is one of the ‘top performers’, making it a great way to add crisp, fresh fragrance to any room in your house. Designed for medium – larger sized rooms such as the bedroom, this pillar candle delivers non-stop scent – throwing scent when lit, and continuing to trickle scent even when not in use. This makes it the perfect choice for areas where you want to experience pure aroma, around the clock.
As with all of the Sun Garden candles, this pillar comes in our full range of heavenly scents, including our nature inspired scents such as “Black Cherry Fizz” and “Summer Orange Flower”. With this great range of whimsical fragrances to choose from, there is sure to be one to add mouth-watering aroma to your surroundings.
The size and shape of pillar candles mean they have the capacity to offer a longer burn time. This pillar has a burn time of 60 hours which allows for a more penetrating fragrance over a longer period of time, making it an economical choice for your household. The pillar also contains a self-trimming wick which makes it a low maintenance option, granting you more time to soak up the fragrance and tranquillity of the candle’s radiant glow. Another feature of this pillar candle is that as it burns and gives off its light, it burns down the middle, leaving a wax tube in its remains. This tube, once cooled, can be broken up into smaller pieces and used as melts in a wax melter or oil burner, giving you even more value for your money.
The 3” x 4”small pillar candle can be used in a range of decor possibilities and centrepieces and can be used in conjunction with a large array of holders from mirrors to hurricane vases. For this reason, the pillar is a fantastic, versatile accent which is sure to liven up any room, and even makes a charming gift.
Made from palm wax, the pillar candle is 100% natural and eco-friendly. The nature of palm wax means that the pillar has a beautiful crystalline finish that sparkles, making it not only exquisitely fragrant but an attractive addition to your home. The pillar candle range is also non-toxic which makes the whole range safe to use around animals and children. They are 100% bio-degradable and water soluble making them an environmentally caring option and produce 80% less soot than other candles. This means each candle produces minimal air pollution despite its long burning time, making it a healthier and safer choice for your family and your home. Because palm wax candle burns cleaner at a higher temperature, this small pillar candle is also claimed to produce a brighter flame than other types of wax, putting forth more light.
|Usage||Pillar Burning Instruction: For best results, burn 4 hours at a time and in a suitable holder away from flammable materials. To prevent smoking, keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/4". Keep out of drafts and away from children and pets. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.|
|Candle Type||Bristol Pillar Candle|
|Nature Level||All Natural|
|Candle Size||3" diameter x 4" tall|
|Candle Scent||Amish Harvest|
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! We ship all over the world. However, because international shipping rates vary dramatically, we do not typically apply rate promotions to international shipping, nor is flat rate shipping available. Prices will be calculated by weight at the time of the order as mailed by the United States Postal Service.
- Are your candles made to order?
- Typically, our candles are already made so that we can ensure the fastest shipping. If you do have a special request or don't find what you're looking for, we encourage you to contact us. We love to hear our customers' ideas, and we can come up with a price for just about anything.
- Is Palm wax better than soy wax?
- To us yes, to others no. Palm wax has a natural crystallization that makes a truly beautiful candle. It makes for elegance and an added sparkle you wont get with soy wax. Soy wax tends to be flat and has a bitter odor to it when it burns.
- Does palm wax leave black soot?
- Palm wax is a natural wax and is almost soot free. There is no candle that wont have a soot level, but with Palm, the soot is white which makes it difficult to see. Regardless the color, the National Candle Association did exhaustive test on paraffin wax, soy wax, palm wax, and bee wax. Included in the test was a soot concentration test. It was found that bee wax had the most soot, with paraffin close behind. Soy had less than paraffin, but palm wax distinctly had the least soot.
- Is your tea organic?
- Most of our teas are organic. Some are not "certified". In most cases, the tea itself is organic, but flavors mixed with them are not so that they can remain fresh as long as the tea can. Otherwise, some herbal options are harvested from the wild which cannot be considered organic, even if it is more natural than organic farms.
- How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times depend on many factors. Most candles or melters ship within one day. Tea normally ships within 3 days as they are mixed per order to ensure you receive the freshest product. Candles that have customization, currently not in production, or if you order more than we have made, there may be a delay up to 3 days as the candles are made.
- Are your candles poured by hand or machine?
- All of our candles are made in Rochester, NY and hand poured with love. With machine "poured" candles, melted wax is pumped out under high pressure to fill large tracks of wax. Doing so also pressurizes environmental aspects such as air and moisture introducing bubbles and creating an inconsistent burn. These pieces are then placed into a mold or container cold where a filler wax is pumped in to make it pretty. We strive for absolute perfection in our candles and find the machine process entirely ineffective. We make sure they look as perfect as we possibly can before shipping them out. Because we don't use machine pumped wax, our production is easily scalable to accommodate any size order. We also take additional measures to ensure that the wick is centered and there are no void spaces within the candles to ensure they have the safest burn possible. As such, there are safety guidelines on the bottom of the candle in addition to on the candle product pages to ensure safe operation. We do everything we can to ensure our products are safe, so ultimate responsibility falls upon the person who lights the candle to ensure it burns safely.
All returns must be in new/resealable condition unless it was damaged in shipping. All original packaging must be included. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. Candles that have been lit are not eligible for return unless they are defective. It is the responsibility of the customer to request a return through the contact form, and to ship the package within 5 days at their own expense.
A restocking fee of 20% may be applied if a return is requested or shipped beyond a deadline, if packaging materials are missing, or if our return system is abused. If either of these situations apply, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. So please contact us to verify an item is eligible for return.
All items may be returned or exchanged under the above terms within 30 days of the order shipment date.
Refunds, if eligible, will be issued within 7 days of receiving the merchandise in accordance with this policy.